Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Anyone use bruno shooter supply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Gold Member

Re: Anyone use bruno shooter supply

I ordered some things from them 3 weeks ago and have still not received anything from them. Shows its in stock but I doubt it at this point
Old 03-06-2013, 03:58 PM

same thing with me, I placed and order for 338 lapua bullets 3 weeks ago, site said they were instock, and still have not been e-mailed a shipping conformation. My card has not been charged tho. Tried calling 4-5 times but I think the phone lines are disconnected.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:20 AM

I ordered a bunch of powder that said it was in stock ... about $400 worth.. but no shipping info yet and no charge on my account. i just emailed them again to see whats up.... ill keep you posted......... my buddy has same issue :(.......... no bigy stuff happens...
Old 03-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Silver Member

Yep me too. Ordered about $250 in powder that they had just recieved on 2-22 and were listed as instock. I have not heard anything from them as of yet other than my automated order confirmation. There phones are shut down. I hope they are able to ship. I have sent them two emails with no reply. I would just really like to know if I should still be searching for powder somewhere else or if I will receive my order. Not trying to hurry them just would like to know if it's going to happen.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:58 PM

Got an e-mail from Lester and then my stuff showed up two weeks later with everything in it. I will reorder again from them but with the expectation I don't need in the immediate future. I biased toward shops like Bruno because they represent Americana and small business but it can be frustrating at times.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:47 PM

I ordered from them back in late January. There was a disclaimer on their site that they were very busy and were at least a week behind in getting orders out the door. I received my order in about the time that I expected given the anticipated delay. I checked and my card was not charged until I got the notice that my order shipped. The wait for my rifle to be done is already killing me so I guess I didn't feel the pain of waiting for this order
Old 06-12-2013, 09:41 AM

I have just received a powder order from a couple of weeks ago, but then it was HAZMAT. I couldn't get the powder from anyone else. I think they probably have a backlog of orders.