Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildogandboy View Post
i have used their rebates in the past and YES they apply to the amount of purchase. it does not have to be one single unit.
+1...I bought a Chargemaster for less than $300 and added a few items to get over the threshold.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebark View Post
+1...I bought a Chargemaster for less than $300 and added a few items to get over the threshold.
Where did you find it less than 300$ I thought I was getting a deal, had to buy it though my old scale just dont work anymore.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:51 PM
Silver Member

Chargemaster $289 plus shipping midsouth... Site says limited supply. My order went through a few minutes ago -- we'll see. I ordered a primer pocket cleaner that I had been meaning to get as well, to get me over $300

Don't tell the missus......
Old 11-27-2011, 12:12 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdherman View Post
Chargemaster $289 plus shipping midsouth... Site says limited supply. My order went through a few minutes ago -- we'll see. I ordered a primer pocket cleaner that I had been meaning to get as well, to get me over $300

Don't tell the missus......
Well I really messed up I paid for 2 day but since fedx didnt pick it up till 330pm on the 23rd......... I wont get it till mon.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:34 AM

In case anyone is interested, I sent the required documentation in to receive the RCBS rebate on January 3, 2012. As of today, March 30, I still have not received the rebate. Two calls to their contractor that handles the rebates have resulted in being told that everything is in order to receive the rebate but that they are running a little behind. It is obvious that RCBS has not funded the rebate. If my name is already in their computer, printing a check and mailing it is the easy part. Even if it were not the fault of RCBS that things are so slow, they (RCBS) should be making sure that the rebate company get on the ball and get the rebates out. The rebate form says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Right now, we are at the 12-week point and still waiting with no "expected" date provided. This appears to be a RCBS credibility issue. Shame on you, RCBS!
Old 03-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio1155 View Post
In case anyone is interested, I sent the required documentation in to receive the RCBS rebate on January 3, 2012. As of today, March 30, I still have not received the rebate. Two calls to their contractor that handles the rebates have resulted in being told that everything is in order to receive the rebate but that they are running a little behind. It is obvious that RCBS has not funded the rebate. If my name is already in their computer, printing a check and mailing it is the easy part. Even if it were not the fault of RCBS that things are so slow, they (RCBS) should be making sure that the rebate company get on the ball and get the rebates out. The rebate form says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Right now, we are at the 12-week point and still waiting with no "expected" date provided. This appears to be a RCBS credibility issue. Shame on you, RCBS!

Too bad to hear about that, I only bought my stuff like 2-3 weeks ago, guess I'll be waiting a while
Old 03-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Silver Member

I did get my rebate. I think RCBS is still a decent firm to work with.....