Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading


Reply

Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8  
Old 11-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Falls Church, VA
Posts: 3,263
Re: Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildogandboy View Post
i have used their rebates in the past and YES they apply to the amount of purchase. it does not have to be one single unit.
+1...I bought a Chargemaster for less than $300 and added a few items to get over the threshold.
__________________
I'm not gonna shoot here. I'm gonna shoot waaaaaaaay over there!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: FREE RUN, MS
Posts: 774
Re: Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebark View Post
+1...I bought a Chargemaster for less than $300 and added a few items to get over the threshold.
Where did you find it less than 300$ I thought I was getting a deal, had to buy it though my old scale just dont work anymore.
__________________
MEMBER "AM STRIKEFORCE"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-26-2011, 11:51 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 100
Re: Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

Chargemaster $289 plus shipping midsouth... Site says limited supply. My order went through a few minutes ago -- we'll see. I ordered a primer pocket cleaner that I had been meaning to get as well, to get me over $300

Don't tell the missus......
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-27-2011, 12:12 AM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: FREE RUN, MS
Posts: 774
Re: Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdherman View Post
Chargemaster $289 plus shipping midsouth... Site says limited supply. My order went through a few minutes ago -- we'll see. I ordered a primer pocket cleaner that I had been meaning to get as well, to get me over $300

Don't tell the missus......
Well I really messed up I paid for 2 day but since fedx didnt pick it up till 330pm on the 23rd......... I wont get it till mon.
__________________
MEMBER "AM STRIKEFORCE"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2
Re: Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

In case anyone is interested, I sent the required documentation in to receive the RCBS rebate on January 3, 2012. As of today, March 30, I still have not received the rebate. Two calls to their contractor that handles the rebates have resulted in being told that everything is in order to receive the rebate but that they are running a little behind. It is obvious that RCBS has not funded the rebate. If my name is already in their computer, printing a check and mailing it is the easy part. Even if it were not the fault of RCBS that things are so slow, they (RCBS) should be making sure that the rebate company get on the ball and get the rebates out. The rebate form says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Right now, we are at the 12-week point and still waiting with no "expected" date provided. This appears to be a RCBS credibility issue. Shame on you, RCBS!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Iron Range, Minnesota
Posts: 783
Re: Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio1155 View Post
In case anyone is interested, I sent the required documentation in to receive the RCBS rebate on January 3, 2012. As of today, March 30, I still have not received the rebate. Two calls to their contractor that handles the rebates have resulted in being told that everything is in order to receive the rebate but that they are running a little behind. It is obvious that RCBS has not funded the rebate. If my name is already in their computer, printing a check and mailing it is the easy part. Even if it were not the fault of RCBS that things are so slow, they (RCBS) should be making sure that the rebate company get on the ball and get the rebates out. The rebate form says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Right now, we are at the 12-week point and still waiting with no "expected" date provided. This appears to be a RCBS credibility issue. Shame on you, RCBS!

Too bad to hear about that, I only bought my stuff like 2-3 weeks ago, guess I'll be waiting a while
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 100
Re: Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

I did get my rebate. I think RCBS is still a decent firm to work with.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Big Rebate on Nikon TurkeyPro Scope Bman940 Turkey Hunting 0 02-25-2011 09:36 AM
Remington Rebate PROBLEM scsbronco Equipment Discussions 3 01-29-2011 11:35 PM
Received income tax rebate - must have new gun briar rabbit Long Range Hunting & Shooting 16 03-13-2010 05:44 AM
Leica Geovid Rebate Extension gr8fuldoug Long Range Scopes and Other Optics 6 11-09-2009 02:46 PM
Leica Announces a $350.00 Rebate gr8fuldoug Long Range Scopes and Other Optics 0 05-18-2009 06:39 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC