Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

another accurate brass update

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Platinum Member

another accurate brass update

it's been three weeks since Jonathan said i was to receive some of his brass.i wish i could tell you what it looked like, but i have none to report about.has anyone from this board ever seen any of his brass?
Old 06-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Platinum Member

Re: another accurate brass update

Nope ,

I did not expect to either. Nor did my hopes rise very high . Reasonable questions were ignored , common sense advice regarding a commercial venture of this sort went begging .

The internet is full of con games . Those that use it know this and those that want to use it to the benefit of their new company need to know this and act / respond accordingly to questios regarding their business/ product .

With " buyer beware " being the reigning philosohy regarding business transactions the burden is ,and should be ,on the seller to establish his credentials as a reliable merchant . None of this was done in my opinion .

I really would have liked to have Lapua grade brass for the price of winchester but as I think on it I also would like to be able to turn lead into gold [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim B.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:28 PM
Silver Member

I have no way of knowing what was promised to any individuals, only what Jonathan has posted on this forum, like brass production in mid-June. If brass made it off the production line in mid-June, and it got shipped reasonably soon thereafter, it should be arriving any day now. I have not run out of patience but I have to say that not much has been done to squelch my original skepticism. Might be a good time for Jonathan to step up to the plate with an update of his own...
Festus
Old 06-26-2006, 09:30 AM
Platinum Member

I also requested 223 and 308 brass in his POLL thread and got no reply...

JB