Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

Accurate Brass Poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Accurate Brass Poll

Voted other. .243 .308 .338 wm
Old 06-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Bronze Member

[ QUOTE ]
I sure could use that 300 RUM brass we talked about. Are we still looking middle of this month?

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be persuaded to take some 300 RUM as well.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Platinum Member

I would like to see some nice 22-250, 25-06, 7mm Rem Mag brass.

Only accurate rifles are interesting.

Gordy and Brady.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Platinum Member

Robber, i'm with you on this one. i challenged Jonathan to show us some of this stuff on the previous post.he told me to give him a couple cartridges i loaded for and he'd send me some.i gave him 2 that he said would be shipping the middle of this month.i heard from him the beginning of this week asking me if i would like some 221 brass until the bigger stuff is ready,which won't be for a while yet.i told him to ship me any brass he has so i could see it.that's where we're at.i've asked the same question as you. is there anyone who has seen this new brass? suposedly i will soon, i assure everyone i will let you know if and when i see it!
Old 06-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Silver Member

That has to be about the dumbest thing any fool ever said(excerpt from bagger vance) A manufacture that is trying to sell you his brass and he wants you to send him brass. No self respecting person I know would do businees like that. I did not read that one before. Chances are he doesnt make it, he just has some other manufacture stamp it for his brand. Im sure he is trying to hype his brass for all the numb nuts that want to be the first to have something. A manufacture that has no idea of the demand of their product so they have to nonstop poll the public and still cannot send out a product, thats the kind of company I want to do business with. The first die hard target shooter that get brass from this guy is going to tear him a new one. So far he cant even say why or how is brass is as good as or better. I am surprised they dont kick him off or charge him for advertising.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:36 PM
SPONSOR

[ QUOTE ]
That has to be about the dumbest thing any fool ever said(excerpt from bagger vance) A manufacture that is trying to sell you his brass and he wants you to send him brass. No self respecting person I know would do businees like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Open mouth, insert foot.

What he meant was that he asked him to "tell" him a couple of cartridges that he reloaded. Can't take the typed word literally all the time. That's the trouble, sometimes it's hard to figure out what someone really means.

I talked to Jonathan on the phone one day about some 300 RUM brass. I told him I would like to try 100 rounds of it. He told me it would be ready sometime around the middle of June. I asked him if he needed me to mail a check or if he would like a credit card # to reserve some. He simply said no and took down my name and phone #. I don't think this guy is a crook. He had every opportunity to take advantage of me, yet he did not. All he did was talk a little hunting.

Give this guy a break. Why not go w/the innocent until proven guilty approach. It's not like he's ripped any of us off. No sense in burning bridges before you know where they lead.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Silver Member

Wouldnt be the first time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I just went back and looked at accurate posts. This guy is nothing more than a salesman. Others asked him to elaborate on how is brass is so good, but he did not want to let the big secret out. He stated his company is based in NY, ya based. That means in the back bedroom of his house. Someone else is manufacturing this brass and it aint this guy. Someone posted about him registering a co name and then trying to sell it to the manufacture. If he knew what he was doing he would be intouch with every majior gunsmith in the target scene. I noticed a few posts of people telling this guy what spec he needed to produce but he has yet to state the quality of his brass. Looks like stating his brass is BETTER than laupua is working, he is getting orders. The only detail I saw posted was " you know when you hold win and laupua brass and one is better, ours is better than both". The brass might be fine, but this guy is not making it. I would love to see character referances for this guy!!! I bet the only one he has is his mom.