Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

7STW Primers Normal or Magnum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Bronze Member

Re: 7STW Primers Normal or Magnum?

Geargrinder,

I'm in Henderson. If you are interested in trading a box or two of Large Rifle Magnum primers for Large rifle primers let me know.

I have been looking forward to Area 16 for a loooong time. On my first scouting trip I viewed Alta Toquima and Monitor Range. I will be concentrating on the south end of the Montior Range this year. Spooked some good bucks just last weekend around 9000 ft on the initial scouting trip.

Looks like only two choices in vegatation. THICK Mohogany stands or flat high Pine and Aspen stands. Looking forward to the season.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 7STW Primers Normal or Magnum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvhunter View Post
Geargrinder,

I'm in Henderson. If you are interested in trading a box or two of Large Rifle Magnum primers for Large rifle primers let me know.

I have been looking forward to Area 16 for a loooong time. On my first scouting trip I viewed Alta Toquima and Monitor Range. I will be concentrating on the south end of the Montior Range this year. Spooked some good bucks just last weekend around 9000 ft on the initial scouting trip.

Looks like only two choices in vegatation. THICK Mohogany stands or flat high Pine and Aspen stands. Looking forward to the season.
Good choice. I used to camp at Barley Creek all the time when I was a kid in Tonopah. Also hiked Table Mountain from Barley a few times too. Gets you into great deer country fast.

I also have some friends heading down to Hot Creek this year too.

Sending you a pm on the primers.