Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

7mmAM Case Forming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Platinum Member

Re: 7mmAM Case Forming

TMR:

Elk season stunk big time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I saw 29 cows and calves and no bulls of any kind. Kinda similar to what most people I talked to experienced. I didn't even hunt deer in Washington this year.

As things stand now I'll not be hunting in Washington next year. Plans are for all out of state hunts next year. You kinda get spoiled when you hunt in another state that's managed right and has great game populations. Then you come home and seeing a coyote is the highlight of your trip. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2006, 09:09 PM
SPONSOR

Re: 7mmAM Case Forming

[ QUOTE ]
TMR:

Elk season stunk big time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I saw 29 cows and calves and no bulls of any kind. Kinda similar to what most people I talked to experienced. I didn't even hunt deer in Washington this year.

As things stand now I'll not be hunting in Washington next year. Plans are for all out of state hunts next year. You kinda get spoiled when you hunt in another state that's managed right and has great game populations. Then you come home and seeing a coyote is the highlight of your trip. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dick,
I could not have said it better myself....I don't plan on hunting here next year either. Hopefully I will get drawn for Montana next year, I did not get drawn this year. Then off to Idaho from there. We had talked about putting in for Wyoming Antelope tags also, but not sure yet. We hunted the both the East and West side of the state for deer and only saw 3 does the whole time. Spend less than a week in Montana and saw hundreds of deer and antelope. Thanks for the info on the case forming. Maybe when the rifle is finished, I will get in touch with you for some shooting.