Alright, I've done some homework and now know what I need to do. I've been @ home doing the daddy daycare thing all afternoon and evening so I've gotten a little work on the cases done.
I deburred the flash holes and necked up 400 WW 22-250 cases. I just lubed the inside of the necks w/OneShot and ran them over a carbide expander in one of my old .243 dies. I lost a few due to necks being so banged up to start w/and pi$$ poor quality control by Winchester. Here are some of the results.
I was suprised that there was as noticable of difference between the sized 6-250 brass and the 22-250. but it is easily noticable from all angles.
Almost 400 rounds of 6-250 brass. How am I going to get the lid on it!!
.243 Win 105 Amax on left; 6-250 w/105 Amax then 95 VLD Berger then 107 SMK. All bullets are seated so the base is right @ or close to the shoulder/body junction. I have no plan to shoot moly in my 6-250, but I did shoot it in my .243. Just using some leftovers to get an idea of what I'm going to have.
How did that get in here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]!!! Couldn't get the camera out and not take her picture [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!!
Now I just have to wait for my die so I can continue the monotonous task.