Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

.338 RUM wilson dies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 01:15 PM

.338 RUM wilson dies

Hey there, im new to the site but not new to reloading by any means but... I have been hand loading for a few years now but have stuck to .223, 243, 270, 7mm since those where the primary guns my family and I owned... Well now my brother bought a .338 RUM and wants me to load for him... All my dies are wilson dies that i use in combination with my mini Arbor press... I love the simplicity of it and love the versatility... My issue now; and i guess long story short is I cant find .338 RUM wilson dies... My guess is they are universal with another caliber but this is over my head... Any info would be appreciated...
Old 01-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Gold Member

Re: .338 RUM wilson dies

They make set for the 300RUM and they don't show anything for the 7RUM or 338 RUM.

You might be able to use the neck die and have to call them on that but your out of luck on the seater.

Other choice is get Neil to make set of arbor dies Neil Jones Custom Products

I had him make couple arbor sets for me by time buy Wilson die blanks and have gunsmith make a set it was just easier have him make them.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:20 PM

Re: .338 RUM wilson dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM H View Post
They make set for the 300RUM and they don't show anything for the 7RUM or 338 RUM.

You might be able to use the neck die and have to call them on that but your out of luck on the seater.

Other choice is get Neil to make set of arbor dies Neil Jones Custom Products

I had him make couple arbor sets for me by time buy Wilson die blanks and have gunsmith make a set it was just easier have him make them.

I was afraid of that! I will have to give them a call... Thank you for the info!