Greyfox, I told you I would keep you posted on my results with the milspec. I just got aroound to working on loads this week I had several issues with the rifle I had to send it back to Rem. to have the chamber finished, they skipped that step, then during barrel breakin the extractor broke after 23 shots actually that was the second time it broke it was broken when I shipped it back to have the chamber done, I have since installed a sako extractor. I orderd a magneto speed crony so I waited for it to get here before starting true load development. Ended up loading 76grs. H1000 shooting 215 bergers, the only brass I could come up with was Rem. so far it seems to be doing ok, neck sizing it, cci250 primers, tried fed215m but the groups were terrible ( about 2" at 100) .
this is the results, the one shot that's right of center on paper was a brain fart on my part ( actually I had another I shot 3 times unpluged the crony then decided to shoot a couple more duh should have left it plugged in)
. After shooting at 100 and getting the vel. I went straight to my 800 yd. steel not to bad for a rookie I guess. Seating depth is .010 off lands, I may play with it a little but I could only find one box of 215's so I'm a little nervous about shooting too many. It's not the fastest horse in the race but it's shooting pretty good. I love the magneto speed, also I installed a jewel set at 1.25 lbs.