Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading

300 wby load data??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 10:12 PM
Silver Member

Re: 300 wby load data??

Look at Sinclair and Midway online. Both good outfits. there are many more just search.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:38 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuxta View Post
Is there a certain die set that is best for the .300 wby? Anyone know where i can get a used set or a new place to buy my reloading supplies online the closest place for me is about an hour away or more.
I load .300 Wby for a buddy of mine (don't have one myself), but for all my belted-magnum cartridges, I use RCBS Neck-Sizer dies, since it is easier on your brass, and helps to produce less brass stretch.

I got my press & dies, and most of my reloading stuff from Midway USA. Great people, great customer service, and their shipping is FAST!

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:51 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500mag_guy View Post
Have you noticed any temperature sensitivity with rl-25?

No

I normally shoot between 40 to 60 deg no effect on accuracy

Most powders will be effected If your in a real hot zone from cool early morning and as the day heats up.

suggest find a set of original weatherby dies and you have a neck and FL all in one set plus bullet seater on ebay