Got out Saturday night to shoot a few .22 shells with my two boys and in the process I got to shoot one group out of my .257 Weatherby with a load that I have wanted to proof for quite a while. I have attached a photo of the target with the applicable information. The only thing not listed on the target is the velocity as it was too late to chronograph these three shots. However, I have chronographed this load before and it averages right at 3,525 fps.
One other side note that I found interesting and encouraging is that the brass used to fire this group was Winchester brand 7mm Remington Magnum, sized to .257 Roy in the sizing die. It had not been fired...virgin brass.
Needless to say I am pretty stoked about this load.