Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Reloading

Reloading Techniques For Reloading


Reply

110 grain accubond load data

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 31
110 grain accubond load data

I am considering working up a load for the 110 grain accubonds, and i would like to use Reloader 17. But, i can not find any load data for this combo. Does anyone know where i can find the load data? I am willing to buy a reloading manual but am not sure which manuals would ven have this load data. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2011, 02:21 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 130
Re: 110 grain accubond load data

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikka270win View Post
I am considering working up a load for the 110 grain accubonds, and i would like to use Reloader 17. But, i can not find any load data for this combo. Does anyone know where i can find the load data? I am willing to buy a reloading manual but am not sure which manuals would ven have this load data. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Caliber is a good start.....25.06?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 31
Re: 110 grain accubond load data

My bad, it's for my tikka .270 Win.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Redmond Or.
Posts: 2,527
Re: 110 grain accubond load data

Nosler.com then go to load data, & click on your cartrige, then your bullet..... I don't know if RL-17 will be one of the powders listed or not. More likely RL-15, but its worth a look.
Why the low b.c. 110? Coyotes & Rockchucks? It'll be a screamer. I'd bet 3200 - 3300+ fps or real close ballpark.
__________________
"Its not Rocket Surgery.....'
GOD,GUNS,&GUTTS MADE AMERICA, LETS KEEP ALL 3!winmag

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 31
Re: 110 grain accubond load data

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmag View Post
Nosler.com then go to load data, & click on your cartrige, then your bullet.....
Why the 110? Coyotes & Rockchucks? It'll be a screamer.

I tried that, it doesn't have any load data for the 110. And yeah I'm gonna be using it for coyotes, crows and whitetail. I want one good all around bullet so i dont have to re-sight in in the summer.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-19-2011, 04:18 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Redmond Or.
Posts: 2,527
Re: 110 grain accubond load data

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikka270win View Post
I tried that, it doesn't have any load data for the 110. And yeah I'm gonna be using it for coyotes, crows and whitetail. I want one good all around bullet so i dont have to re-sight in in the summer.
I'd look real hard at the 140 Accubond if it were me, but to each his own. Good luck
__________________
"Its not Rocket Surgery.....'
GOD,GUNS,&GUTTS MADE AMERICA, LETS KEEP ALL 3!winmag

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 4422′44″N 1082′35″W
Posts: 3,920
Re: 110 grain accubond load data

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmag View Post
I'd look real hard at the 140 Accubond if it were me, but to each his own. Good luck
I agree, you really cant have too much bullet in my opinion
__________________
Mike

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: 110 grain accubond load data
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
300 Rum Load Data for 200 grain Nosler Accubond rangerman Reloading 4 10-11-2014 10:32 PM
7mm WSM 140 grain Accubond Load data dezmick Reloading 1 03-25-2011 12:28 PM
who has a 300wsm 180 grain accubond load. bigrich954rr Reloading 17 04-06-2007 08:56 AM
338 Lapua & 225 Accubond - Need load Data Buckmaster Reloading 4 06-10-2006 07:23 PM
200 grain Accubond data getsmart Reloading 2 10-11-2005 08:51 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC