I sorta figured turrets were gonna be our next item.
The Stoney points are not caliber specific. You just put them on your scope. The markings on the Stoney Point excatly correspond to a Luepold scope click.
1. Get on JBL Eskimo and run your drop chart.
2. Set the Zero of the knob to Zero at 100 yards by shooting a group.
3. Look at your drop chart for 200 yard drop and turn the knob the required amount according to your drop chart and shoot a group and it should hit the center. If not then adjust appropriately until it is hitting the center at 200 yards. Record the setting of the knob on your drop chart
4. Repeat step #3 at 300 yards and record the setting.
5. Repeat Step #3 at 400 yards and record the settings.
6. Keep repeating Step #3 for as far out as you want to go.
7. The recorded drop data is your corrected drop chart that actaully fits your rifle and the load you used at the conditions you shot it.
8. Tape your drop chart to your stock.
9. When you see Mr. Big Boar grab up your LRF and spot him, then read the drops off your chart on the stock for that distance and spin the Stoney Point dial to correct drop setting.
10. Smack Mr. Big Boar right up side the head with a nice package of copper and lead.
11. Don't act like the rest of us and forget to spin your kob back to zero before you get to celebrating
or else you will miss your next shot.