The parts for my first long range hunting rifle are dropping in pice by pice.
I started with a stock Remington 700 ADL Synthetic in 300WM.
- Base, EGW picatinny with 20 MOA taper
- Rings, Burris Signature (DOA, new are on itīs way)
- Scope, Leupold VX-III Long Range 6.5-20x50 with Alumina Flip-Back covers
- Brake, Defensive Edge .750 (On itīs way)
- Bipod, Harris BRMS with Pod-Loc (Had since before on another of my rifles: http://1911a1.mil.spec.googlepages.c...g/sws-full.jpg
- Aluminium trigger guard (Thanks to James Jones)
- Polished trigger unit (Thanks to James Jones)
- Winchester brass 100 pcs
- Nosler Accubond 200gr 50 pcs (Orderd)
- Hodgdon 1000
- Federal Large Rifle primers
- David Tubbs Final Finish kit (Orderd)
- 5.11 H.R.T Titan Watch (Traded it with a friend. A fun gadget that might come in handy some time.)
The action will be bedded. I will change the stock later on when I can afford it. What do you think about the parts (except the cat and the watch ;-) ?