Things did not go as planned with the Sako. It seems that the mounts and rings (Ruger) that came with the rifle don't match the scope's (VX III) vertical adjustment range. We ended up trimming the rear mount height and eventually we'll have to get some new ones.
We only shot at 100 yards due to the above issue and some time constraints. I do think it is sighted in fairly well even though we didn't really shoot for groups.
I worked up to 47gr of RL15 and the 150gr Hornady Interlock. A chrono check has them going at 2900fps.
I now have some cases that I can neck size and maybe we'll get a match bullet to try (168gr Berger or AMAX). It will be a few weeks until we get the chance to work on the rifles again hopefully then we can begin to stretch its legs.