Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > The Basics, Starting Out

LA or SA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Platinum Member

Re: LA or SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadawg2009 View Post
Whats the specs and price? Whatever I build will be .284. I have a HS precision stock from a 700PSS so I want a sendero contour or something similar that will finish at 26"
Well If I remember right this is very similar to a Sendero Taper if not a Sender Taper and cut to finish as long as 29 or 30 inches so there's plenty of room and the right size.

I paid 350.00 for it including shipping and if you want it I'll dig it up and get the exact dimensions for you and sell it to you for the same. As it is it's non fluted with a matte stainless finish/bead blasted if I remember right.

I bought it from a nice guy that was hard up for money thinking I was going to have to rebarrel my old 700 custom STW soon but the gunsmith took one look with his borescope after I cleaned it up and said it was still in great shape so it's been sitting in the back of a closet for a couple or three years. It might be a decade or more before I have need of one so if indeed you go that way let me know.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:16 PM
Silver Member

Will do things are tight this close to Christmas but Ill get back with ya when I decide. Thanks
Old 12-22-2012, 04:42 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadawg2009 View Post
Will do things are tight this close to Christmas but Ill get back with ya when I decide. Thanks
No worries if I was needing to sell it It'd already have been posted in the Classifieds here and most likely long gone.

Merry Christmas.