Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > The Basics, Starting Out

First long range gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Re: First long range gun

The thumbhole should suit your hand so you may need to shape it a little differently. My hands are not very big but I wanted my thumb to be in a particular position so I worked on the opening until it was the way that felt good to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

The back ordered, can't get it till November, not available in my color, stock arrived today. Only nine days after I ordered it.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Hooray for Stockys and a very nice lady at Boyds. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Like buffalobob suggested, I'm starting out by shaping the thumbhole to fit my extra large hand. You know what they say about guys with big hands and big feet: That it's hard to find gloves and shoes for us. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Let the build begin.