Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > The Basics, Starting Out

Cooper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Cooper

I spent $9.95 to find out who owned Cooper Arms and it is Dan Cooper. The only way for him to go is for him to sell out. I called Cooper Armas and told them the "I was suprised that they would back an "anti gun canidate". The person whom answered said "thank you I'll pass that on" and immediately hung up without giving me a chance to say another word. Doesn't sound like Dan Cooper is out of there to me.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Platinum Member

Maybe everyone should offer to buy Dan Cooper out!!! Start it here...... After a name change and the proper accounting due diligence and discrete dissection of the going forward business plan I could part with some money IF an equitable per share price could be worked out.

I would participate however, do not have the time to spend organizing and putting such a proposal together.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:33 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hoss View Post
Sorry but you are not “hitting on all cylinders” as they say--have a nice liberal day sir. Guess you are going to give your man Osama 4 years as well???

SYL--I am done with you on this matter---can only watch someone Whirl like a Dervish for so long!

Why is it that is someone disagrees they are called a liberal. I'm certain that MontanaRifleman is not a liberal.

We have to admit that we dont agree on everything. Even Conservatives.

If we keep this up. The dems will take up over completely.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post

Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the news, they have taken over the White House as well as the Senate and the House Of Representatives
Old 11-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwp475 View Post
I spent $9.95 to find out who owned Cooper Arms and it is Dan Cooper. The only way for him to go is for him to sell out. I called Cooper Armas and told them the "I was suprised that they would back an "anti gun canidate". The person whom answered said "thank you I'll pass that on" and immediately hung up without giving me a chance to say another word. Doesn't sound like Dan Cooper is out of there to me.
I also just called, and asked about the situation with Dan. He said that's all up in the air... sounded a little frustrated.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post
Why is it that is someone disagrees they are called a liberal. I'm certain that MontanaRifleman is not a liberal.

We have to admit that we dont agree on everything. Even Conservatives.

Thanks Roll Yur Own, you are correct, I am not a liberal. We are our own worst enemies sometimes.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hoss View Post
Maybe everyone should offer to buy Dan Cooper out!!! Start it here...... After a name change and the proper accounting due diligence and discrete dissection of the going forward business plan I could part with some money IF an equitable per share price could be worked out.

I would participate however, do not have the time to spend organizing and putting such a proposal together.
I'm guessing there would be a few dealers interested in that proposal.