close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > The Basics, Starting Out

Reply

Cooper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #64  
Unread 11-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,598
Re: Cooper

I spent $9.95 to find out who owned Cooper Arms and it is Dan Cooper. The only way for him to go is for him to sell out. I called Cooper Armas and told them the "I was suprised that they would back an "anti gun canidate". The person whom answered said "thank you I'll pass that on" and immediately hung up without giving me a chance to say another word. Doesn't sound like Dan Cooper is out of there to me.
__________________
range it,check the wind, dial in correction, aim and only one shot
Reply With Quote
  •   #65  
    Unread 11-13-2008, 10:26 AM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Texas
    Posts: 1,845
    Re: Cooper

    Maybe everyone should offer to buy Dan Cooper out!!! Start it here...... After a name change and the proper accounting due diligence and discrete dissection of the going forward business plan I could part with some money IF an equitable per share price could be worked out.

    I would participate however, do not have the time to spend organizing and putting such a proposal together.
    __________________
    The Truth Is Not Always Good For Business!!
    Reply With Quote

      #66  
    Unread 11-13-2008, 10:33 AM
    Gold Member
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Posts: 622
    Re: Cooper

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boss Hoss View Post
    Sorry but you are not “hitting on all cylinders” as they say--have a nice liberal day sir. Guess you are going to give your man Osama 4 years as well???

    SYL--I am done with you on this matter---can only watch someone Whirl like a Dervish for so long!

    Why is it that is someone disagrees they are called a liberal. I'm certain that MontanaRifleman is not a liberal.

    We have to admit that we dont agree on everything. Even Conservatives.

    If we keep this up. The dems will take up over completely.
    __________________
    Member 7MM STW Club
    Reply With Quote
      #67  
    Unread 11-13-2008, 10:39 AM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: Feb 2005
    Location: USA
    Posts: 2,598
    Re: Cooper

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post

    If we keep this up. The dems will take up over completely.


    Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the news, they have taken over the White House as well as the Senate and the House Of Representatives
    __________________
    range it,check the wind, dial in correction, aim and only one shot
    Reply With Quote
      #68  
    Unread 11-13-2008, 10:39 AM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: South of Canada and North of Wyoming
    Posts: 6,068
    Re: Cooper

    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jwp475 View Post
    I spent $9.95 to find out who owned Cooper Arms and it is Dan Cooper. The only way for him to go is for him to sell out. I called Cooper Armas and told them the "I was suprised that they would back an "anti gun canidate". The person whom answered said "thank you I'll pass that on" and immediately hung up without giving me a chance to say another word. Doesn't sound like Dan Cooper is out of there to me.
    I also just called, and asked about the situation with Dan. He said that's all up in the air... sounded a little frustrated.
    Reply With Quote
      #69  
    Unread 11-13-2008, 10:44 AM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: South of Canada and North of Wyoming
    Posts: 6,068
    Re: Cooper

    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roll-Yur-Own View Post
    Why is it that is someone disagrees they are called a liberal. I'm certain that MontanaRifleman is not a liberal.

    We have to admit that we dont agree on everything. Even Conservatives.

    If we keep this up. The dems will take up over completely.
    Thanks Roll Yur Own, you are correct, I am not a liberal. We are our own worst enemies sometimes.
    Reply With Quote
      #70  
    Unread 11-13-2008, 10:49 AM
    Platinum Member
     
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: South of Canada and North of Wyoming
    Posts: 6,068
    Re: Cooper

    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boss Hoss View Post
    Maybe everyone should offer to buy Dan Cooper out!!! Start it here...... After a name change and the proper accounting due diligence and discrete dissection of the going forward business plan I could part with some money IF an equitable per share price could be worked out.

    I would participate however, do not have the time to spend organizing and putting such a proposal together.
    I'm guessing there would be a few dealers interested in that proposal.
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes


    Similar Threads for: Cooper
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    cooper 260 rem airstream Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics 15 04-23-2013 02:46 PM
    Cooper ... What do you all think of Cooper Varmint Rifles?? superlite17 Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics 11 06-24-2011 11:44 PM
    Wtb cooper 30-06 ajsaunders Guns For Sale 0 12-30-2010 10:14 AM
    6.5-284 Cooper Daniel Hall Long Range Hunting & Shooting 4 03-20-2010 01:57 PM
    FS: Cooper M22 22-250 (ND) nad1967 Guns For Sale 1 07-14-2009 05:32 PM


    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
    All content ©2010-2015 Long Range Hunting, LLC