Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > The Basics, Starting Out

Comb Raiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Comb Raiser

BB

Have you a website I can look at please?

IanM I have a comb raiser from Cabelas it is a lace up and its a right pain in the A*** to remove and then clean the rifle hence my question regarding alternatives....... I'm desperate [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Comb Raiser

This was listed in the new Cabelas Fall shooting Catalog in the muzzle laoding section under TC. On line it is in the military tactical section. Who knows [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa...&hasJS=true

Accu-Riser Cheek Pad
Raise your sighting plane to the level of your scope and improve your accuracy with your firearm. Molded from a flexible rubber compound that flexes to fit the exact shape of your stock, these pads give you a fast sight picture, more comfortable head positioning and a steadier hold. Available in a removable VelcroŽ-strap model and a permanent model that's mounted with two screws. The pad can be sanded down for a perfect fit.
Available: Strap-On, Permanent Mount.

Now then go up the forum to see Kregg Slacks two mile varmint gun and see what he did for the comb and you might ask him about it. That is a real comb.

http://www.parrysgunsmithing.com/twomilehits.htm