Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > The Basics, Starting Out

Beginner who has read the posts- Now some questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Gold Member

Re: Beginner who has read the posts- Now some questions

This is very strange guys, my buddies have the BC lists aswell! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

This manual came in the factory sealed Wrapper with all the loose leaves in place.
I think one of you guys should contact Siera and ask why you dont have them.

Ian.

"I mean't to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"
Old 07-24-2005, 12:33 AM

I agree, we need to call to ask. I have looked all over that manual and read it front to back except for reading every point on every cartridge. I have no BC chart in there. I found a few areas that looked like they were pushing the calculator program of their own so thought maybe they were pushing it instead. But I have no chart.

I'll see if I can give them a call sometime this week. Thanks for all the input.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:39 PM

Ok guys,

I called Sierra today and asked whether there were supposed to be a BC chart in the 5th Edition. He told me that, "No, there were just so many pages already, we decided not to put it in there.

So, guys, at least here in the US, it looks like we have to rely on the website or calling and having them quote the information.