Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > The Basics, Starting Out

Barrel Length and Stock Weight Considerations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Barrel Length and Stock Weight Considerations

JBCarter - sending you a PM with Eddie's contact info
Old 03-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcarter88 View Post
wineline,
I'm from Maryland and noticed you are too. I'm in the beginning stages of my first custom LRH rifle and was able to get alot of info from the guys on your thread also. Are they great or what? I'm looking for a good gunsmith and saw that you found one. Could you or Buffalobob point me in his direction as well? Thanks for your time and hopefully my rig will end up as nice as yours. With the experts on this site that have helped you and me, I think my odds are very good.

jbcarter - I live in VA. Kevin Cram at Montour County Rifles in PA is currently working on my next custom build. I have seen many rifles that he has build. He does exceptional work and at reasonable prices. Check him out at:

Montour County Rifles

Kevin also posts on this board. Search for him in the Gun Photos section and you will find many examples of his work.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebark View Post
jbcarter - I live in VA. Kevin Cram at Montour County Rifles in PA is currently working on my next custom build. I have seen many rifles that he has build. He does exceptional work and at reasonable prices. Check him out at:

Montour County Rifles

Kevin also posts on this board. Search for him in the Gun Photos section and you will find many examples of his work.

Thanks for the info