Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Hunting > The Basics, Starting Out

Anyone else doing this.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2005, 08:02 PM
Silver Member

Re: Anyone else doing this.

Works great, used to drop em in at shift start, pull em at lunch. Definatly squewky clean. Side benefit of working on turbines.. All the neat tools and compounds.. Miss the borescope too... Ahh the good ol days. After reading Jasons article, thought I'd add I just used what was in it, standard stodderd solvent... Took longer, tho...

If you have access, use it, works great..

Rod

Member #92
Old 12-22-2005, 12:22 AM
Platinum Member

yea but, wouldn't the nylon brush be faster. I reload 50 to a 100 at a setting?

Also I'm not a clean freak, but I do clean the primer pockets and when I get a bushing die I won't even mess with the inside of the necks. Or is that a bad thing?

I don't tumble cases but clean the outside of the neck w/GM Top Engine stuff. Best I've found, so far....
Old 12-22-2005, 07:59 PM
Platinum Member

Roy, Roy , Roy ,

You are swimming upstream [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Get you a vibrator [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] or JB will hound you to the ends of the earth [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Jim Brown
Old 12-23-2005, 07:59 AM
Platinum Member

Nay! Nay! Patrucio, thou shalt never taint me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(a little Shakespeer or was it Shakesierra, on ya) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Platinum Member

I wish that we had the "rolling on the floor " graemlins at times and ...........this is one of them !!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You are too funny Roy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

However , I think there is a ultrasonic in my future [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

May your celebration of the birth of Christ be filled with joy !

Jim Brown