Re: 700p vs 700 sendero
Incidentally, you're probably better off posting your question in the "Long Range Hunting" forum where you'll have a lot more eyes reading your post.
Also, you'll get a lot of suggestions to use the "Search" function, but unfortunately it is sorta finicky to use.....
Otherwise, your stock is a good one, though would likely benefit from (at least) a skim bedding job. I like Leupold and haven't used Zeiss, Vortex, Sightron, Bushnell, Nightforce, Swarovski, Kahles, Schmidt & Bender or many of the other high-end optics. However, Vortex is highly regarded as a great bang-fer-yer-buck optic.
As to what you can do to improve your rifle - it depends highly on your personal skillset;
1) as mentioned above, bed the stock/recoil lug
2) ensure the barrel is free from contacting the stock at all points
3) smooth out the trigger or replace it (Jewell/Timney/Shilen are all good)
4) lap the recoil lugs to the receiver
5) lap the scope mounts and rings
These are the things I do to my rifles. Otherwise, I have to take it to a 'smith for the really skilled work.
BergerBoy - "The mind works best when open..... Kinda like a parachute. "