Originally Posted by hawkshaw59
I have a Remington 700 Sendero in 7mm Rem Mag, matte blue, H & S Precision stock, Cheek rest, bipod, and a muzzle brake. It is topped with a 30 mm tube 6 - 24 x 44 Tactical scope w/mildot IR rect. Groups very well. I have two other LongRange rifles and need to thin out the safe. $1000 OBO. Muzzle brake reduces recoil to about what a .308 is.
1. Is price for rifle and scope?
2. Are you the original owner?
3. Older Sendero or SF II?
4. Muzzle brake an add-on? Removeable? Drilled into barrel?
5. Round count?
6. Did rifle come with the H&S stock?
7. PIctures? I will PM my email