Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

WTS New POF P-308 Rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 08:56 PM

WTS New POF P-308 Rifle

For sale is a brand new, never fired POF - USA P-308 SPR Rifle. It has a 20" barrel that is matte black and fluted, and a new Falcon Menace 4-14x44 FFP scope with the ML16 reticle, sitting in Burris XTR high rings.

I replaced the factory collapsable stock with a brand new A2 fixed stock , and replaced the charging handle latch with a Gas Buster PRI Big Latch.

The rifle also comes with three brand new 20 round C-Products magazines, two Knight's Armament rail covers, one Yankee Hill Machine bipod mount, and an extra large Plano padded rifle case.

The only thing that is not included in this sale which you might see in any of the pictures is the Harris Bipod.

I ordered the rifle and waited over a year for it to be delivered. I picked it up this past August, and it has sat in my safe unfired, ever since.

I'm asking $2500 for everything, or $2200 if you want the rifle without the scope and rings. I'll mail it to your FFL for only $35 extra, or I can meet you in or around northern Idaho for a face to face transfer.

I'm trying to get some pictures up, but in the meantime, if you'll send me an email requsting pics, I'll just email a bunch back to you.

Any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer you. Also, you can go to the POF-USA website for more detailed info on the rifle.

Thanks,

scott
Old 12-18-2009, 09:37 AM

Re: WTS New POF P-308 Rifle

PM sent
Old 12-18-2009, 12:03 PM

rifle sold, pending funds
Old 02-05-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sab000715 View Post
For sale is a brand new, never fired POF - USA P-308 SPR Rifle. It has a 20" barrel that is matte black and fluted, and a new Falcon Menace 4-14x44 FFP scope with the ML16 reticle, sitting in Burris XTR high rings.

I replaced the factory collapsable stock with a brand new A2 fixed stock , and replaced the charging handle latch with a Gas Buster PRI Big Latch.

The rifle also comes with three brand new 20 round C-Products magazines, two Knight's Armament rail covers, one Yankee Hill Machine bipod mount, and an extra large Plano padded rifle case.

The only thing that is not included in this sale which you might see in any of the pictures is the Harris Bipod.

I ordered the rifle and waited over a year for it to be delivered. I picked it up this past August, and it has sat in my safe unfired, ever since.

I'm asking $2500 for everything, or $2200 if you want the rifle without the scope and rings. I'll mail it to your FFL for only $35 extra, or I can meet you in or around northern Idaho for a face to face transfer.

I'm trying to get some pictures up, but in the meantime, if you'll send me an email requsting pics, I'll just email a bunch back to you.

Any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer you. Also, you can go to the POF-USA website for more detailed info on the rifle.

Thanks,

scott
Hi I would be interested in some pictures. thx Dan
Old 02-05-2010, 05:34 PM

I'll take it. I just have couple of questions regarding payment and if you could send me the pics.