Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

WTS: Franchi Veloce

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 04:56 PM

WTS: Franchi Veloce

I'd like to sell a really nice Franchi Veloce 20 gauge with 26" barrels. I'm the second owner and it just doesn't quite fit me right.

I've got all three factory chokes, wrench and hard case. The wood is nice and finish is excellent. There are small handling marks on the wood, but nothing that will show up in pics. The bluing is deep and rich and only has a slight amount of wear on the left side, where some surface rust was from the previous owner. There are a few small pin sized spots that you can't see, but can feel. They won't show up in pics. There was also a small bit inside the trigger guard that is similar and will not photograph.

Let me know if you have any questions. Remember, they don't make these anymore and they're getting pretty rare.

$1250 shipped to you FFL... I'd also be interested in trading. I like Remington 700's and Leupold scopes....!!

Last edited by Swift516; 10-18-2009 at 04:59 PM.