WTS-Custom 223 / H&S / Pac-Nor
I've got a custom 223 rem. Every thing for this rifle was bought new. Here's the specs:
1) New stainless 700 bdl short action=$550
2) New H&S precision sporter stock/black with grey webbing=$300
3) Pac-Nor stainless super match 1 in 12 twist, 11 deg. crown, at 23", satin beadblast finish, rem sporter contour=$285
4) true action/thead, chamber, and crown barrel (done by pac-nor)=$300
5) tune trigger to 3 lbs.=$45
6) Leupold bases and 1"rings/custom satin nickle=$45
7) RCBS 3 die set (used)=$25
I,ve fired the rifle 8 times while starting to brake it in. All the work was done by Pac-Nor. This rifle is flawless. This should be a great shooter, I have not even mounted a scope on it. my plans have changed so I need to sell. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how.
PRICE=$1200 SHIPPED from my ffl. to your ffl.
"Luck" is the combination of preperation and oppertunity.