Tax man at the door. I am forced to sell. Specs are as follows. I just recieved the completed rifle last month. I have only seasoned. Round count is 35. Have only tried Berger 2nd gen 300s, H1000. Velocity is 2725+ at 88 grains+. WTS for $2700.00 +shipping OBO.
1. Trued rem 700 LA BDL (A series), Rem. trigger set at (1.5 lbs SAFE)Holland 0.300 ground lug
2. Competive Edge onepiece SS bolt with speedlock, lapped in
3. Rock Creek SS 24.5' + break ,1-9.3, fluted, 0.880 at the muzzle
4. 3 port Musle Break (Slabside)
5. Greybull Precision LR stock (SAND TAN)
6. Wyatts Extended singlefeed BDL box
7. KG Koted black (all metal)
8. 20 pieces (NEW) 338 Norma Brass
9.Waren 2 piece bases
10. Forrester FL die set
SCOPE,RINGS, AND BIPOD NOT INCLUDED. BUT COULD BE SOLD IF WANTED
Is that a G7 with a ranging turret. Is it calibrated to that rifle and load or did you pull it off of something else? looks like a real nice unit, just wanting clarification on the scope, for 4750 with the scope and pod It's a good deal if it shoots?