Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

WTB: Used Rifle Rest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2002, 12:06 AM
Silver Member

WTB: Used Rifle Rest

Wanted to buy: used adjustable front rifle rest. If one of you has one laying around after you've upgraded to a better one, please give it a shot if you can spare it!
Old 10-06-2002, 07:23 PM
Platinum Member

Re: WTB: Used Rifle Rest

check ads on benchrest.com and xtremeaccuracy.com. also go to shooterscorner.com. run by Bob White, pres of IBS. He has a downloadable list 30 pages of BR stuff. It has not been updated lately so call him or email him . His sight is also on BRcom go to complete rifles and look for shooters corner
Old 10-07-2002, 08:26 AM
Bronze Member

Also look up Accuracy One, run by John Hoover in PA. He sells a front rest with base plate for a great price. The pedestal is not cast, but made of machined parts. I have one and love it. I can post a pic later today if you want to see it.
Old 10-07-2002, 12:06 PM
Silver Member

Lee,

Yes, I woud be interested in seeing a picture of it if you can arrange it. I'm not looking for an expensive, top of the line rig, mainly something that's solid & affordable for load development & informal LR plate clanging (plus the occasional LR coyote [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
Old 10-07-2002, 07:17 PM
Bronze Member

Speed (or is it Mr. Bump?)-

Here's a pic of the rest. Now, of course if you get one from John, the base plate won't need cleaning like mine

That's my mentally challenged buddy Wes trying to figure out what exactly I'm taking a picture of. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I can't get Yahoo's photo hosting to work. I'll have to post a pic when Fotki is back online; around Wednesday.

[ 10-07-2002: Message edited by: Lee Owens ]

OK, Fotki is back online so here goes another try at it.

[ 10-09-2002: Message edited by: Lee Owens ]
Old 10-07-2002, 10:50 PM
Silver Member

Lee,

Speed, Bump, Beavis, or Butthead will work [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . If you can't poke fun at yourself, who else can you make fun of??? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I appreciate your trying to send the picture. I'll wait patiently til then.

THANKS!