PM sent. I keep meaning to get my 338LM posted. Have a GA Precision 338LM:
- Built by Eric Reid (head of USMC 2112 Gunsmith program at Quantico)
- Rem 700 LA receiver
- Schneider 5P barrel; 27" plus Badger Thruster brake
- Badger M4 hinged floor plate
- All metal cerakoted desert tan
- McMillan A5 mold-in desert camo
- Tuned old-style Remington trigger
- Nightforce 20MOA base
- Holland's tactical bolt knob
- Sling stud & flush cup in front, flush cup on bottom rear
- Throated for SMK 300 @ 3.600"
- Fire-formed Hornady comparator case for OAL gauge
About 150-200 total rounds thru the rifle. Asking $3,200 shipped.
If interested, I have 368 pieces of once-fired Lapua brass, 40 loaded rounds, MTM cases, and 2 sets of reloading dies to package.