Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Why Was Post Deleted?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 12:41 AM
Bronze Member

Why Was Post Deleted?

Because it had a link to Snipershide? You have something against Gradous Rifles? What a joke! I will stick to the better of the two boards from now on. Carry on.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:39 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Why Was Post Deleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternNChunter View Post
I will stick to the better of the two boards from now on.
Snipershide??? Tee Hee.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Silver Member

??? I'm confused what's the issue?
Old 09-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternNChunter View Post
Because it had a link to Snipershide? You have something against Gradous Rifles? What a joke! I will stick to the better of the two boards from now on. Carry on.
Relax the post is still there. . . Nice gun BTW.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Platinum Member

Gradous .300 Win Mag - $3000

you mean this post? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are from snipers hide huh? Surprised you dont call it a 7.62 win mag cause you snipers hide guys are all so tactiCOOL...BTW nobody cares if you stick to the hide we try to keep the population here at least somewhat mentally stable. Its obvious you are off your meds

Anything less than overkill is underachievement!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 09-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Gold Member

It's probably in the rules. It's quite a bit easier to post a pic here than the Hide so linking to what would be a competitors site because you didn't have the energy to write it out could be considered in bad taste. You don't see Burger King linking to McDonalds for a picture of a cheeseburger. I suppose, had you considered this in the first place, it wouldn't have been necessary for this site owner to exercise his option to protect his property. Publicly taking the owner to task on his own site because he didn't allow you to post a free ad by linking to competitors site demonstrates a fundamental lack of manners and a disability to view circumstances from a perspective other than your own. I guess when everything's about me, it's difficult to be respectful of others.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
It's probably in the rules. It's quite a bit easier to post a pic here than the Hide so linking to what would be a competitors site because you didn't have the energy to write it out could be considered in bad taste. You don't see Burger King linking to McDonalds for a picture of a cheeseburger. I suppose, had you considered this in the first place, it wouldn't have been necessary for this site owner to exercise his option to protect his property. Publicly taking the owner to task on his own site because he didn't allow you to post a free ad by linking to competitors site demonstrates a fundamental lack of manners and a disability to view circumstances from a perspective other than your own. I guess when everything's about me, it's difficult to be respectful of others.

it wasnt deleted

Gradous .300 Win Mag - $3000

Anything less than overkill is underachievement!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad