Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Weatherby Mark V Stainless Steel w/ RCBS dies, Brass, and bullets for reloading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Silver Member

Weatherby Mark V Stainless Steel w/ RCBS dies, Brass, and bullets for reloading

I have a Weatherby Mark V Stainless Steel has a 26" barrel. Rifle has been glass bedded for maximum accuracy. The rifle is chambered in 340 Weatherby Magnum.

This rifle has had very light use with a clean scratch and dent free stock. I bought it used and looks like it has been Dura Coated from previous owner. The barrel and receiver are also in great shape as is the scope itself.

I bought from a couple in Washington the ladies husband died and the wife put the rifle in the shed. Looks like it had some surface rust and that's why it was Dura Coated Stainless Steel.

The rifle comes with about 100 once fired brass, one box of new Weatherby ammo, bullets for reload, RCBS dies.

I bought it to get into 1000yrd match at our local range but used it once and have never gone out or used it again. According to the previous owner it was never fired and I fired 60 rounds out of it.

The scope is a Simmons Whitetail classic with a mil dot reticle 6.5-20x50mm adjustable from MIdway USA.

$1400 shipped to FFL. inclludes everything I have for it.

I will post pictures tonight and quantities of everything included.

Thanks,
Ernie
Old 06-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Gold Member

Re: Weatherby Mark V Stainless Steel w/ RCBS dies, Brass, and bullets for reloading

Looking forward to the pictures.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Silver Member

Re: Weatherby Mark V Stainless Steel w/ RCBS dies, Brass, and bullets for reloading

I can not find my camera. I have a a couple of things I need to sell and no camera.

My sister is suppose to come over today to let me borrow it.

I will have them up by tonight.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Gold Member

Trying to figure why this is more than an Accumark??