Gentlemen, I apologize for any wait you may endured. I have been antelope hunting
all week out of town and just got home last night. When I left I had an on going negotiation going with the rifle. I am waiting on a phone this evening which will either seal the deal or make the rifle available once again. If the deal falls through I will be contacting all those that have recently inquired about the rifle. I should know one way or another within a few hours. Thank you for your interest.
Troy Adams (a.k.a. Big Sky)