- Pierce Titanium Short Action
- Pierce Titanium Recoil Lug (double pinned to action)
- .308 Bolt
- WSM bolt w/ Pierce's Ultralight Bolt and Handle
- One Firing Pin assembly for both bolts
- 7mm-300wsm Proof Research Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel 24"by
David Whitlow of CA.
- 6x47 Lapua Benchmark Barrel 26" (0 rds fired)by Scott Harris
- Huber 2 Stage Trigger
- APA Muzzle Brake (timed for both barrels)
- Seekins Sling Stud Rail
- McMillan Stock 2 sling studs and adjustable cheek piece (grip
tape and padding are removable)
- Surgeon Bottom Metal
- Alpha 308 Mag
- 300WSM Mag
- RCBS FL Die Set 300WSM
- Forster Full Length Sizer 7WSM
- Redding 6x47 Lapua Type S Bushing Style Neck Sizing Die and
Competition Seating Die
- 50 Pieces of unfired 6.5x47 Lapua Brass
- ~75 Pieces 1x fired 300WSM stamped brass
- Hornady 270WSM Modified Case
- Hornady 7mm 162gr Amax (~80ct)
Everything is in excellent shape, small marks on the barrel and brake are photographed.
I am asking $3975 for the rifle dies and brass (bipod is not included)
The good news is that like always I am willing to wheel and deal. I am willing to sell just the barreled action w/ dies.
I am also willing to accept trades (partial or whole). Items I am looking for: Custom action (Defiance, BAT tactical, etc.), Rangefinding Binoculars, Magnetospeed, 10/22 reciever, custom barreled actions, barrel blanks, tikka 223, CG extreme trigger, etc.
I also have a personal favor to ask, I will be graduating in January with a Master's of Health Care Administration, I have a Bachelor's Degree from Brigham Young University-Idaho. I have been working in Hemodialysis for the past three years. I am looking to advance my career and transition from clinical to administrative. I would appreciate any leads for employment opportunities.