Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Texas Hunt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2002, 05:39 AM
Silver Member

Re: Texas Hunt

ShootM,

I was actually eating some chile piquins last night. Though it's not mandatory to eat them, we just make you wear a dress until you do [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . But, like Texas said, you will have try an LSL (Lone Star Light for all of you foriegners), I think it's a crime to turn down the National Beer of Texas. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jim
Old 08-13-2002, 06:51 PM
Gold Member

Well said Jim.

What size do you wear SMA? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If you talk Dave into coming and he wont be eating those mild little peppers or drinking(or trying if he doesn't drink) would that make him the King of Queens [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ?

Really would like to meet you fellows from north of the boarder.
Old 08-13-2002, 07:12 PM
Platinum Member

Well, I know for a fact that I'll be back in Texas in September. Don't know where I'll stop but my wife wants to travel across to El Paso on the "Big Roads"!! My sister-in-law lives in Dallas or Houston or one of those other big cities down that way, and I believe I'll need to stop at her place for a short while (Believe me... you don't want to meet her!).

I don't believe I can stop for a hunt or there'll be a another major problem.

I am due back down that way in March for a hog hunt and maybe we can spend a few extra days and try some of those wimpy chilie peppers and then a few Texas beers IMMEDIATELY following.

I'll offer the same thing in turn... want to hunt some Maryland game, come on out. Stay at my place, shoot some of our deer and whatever. Drink some beer and maybe try some of Al's spicy Texas beans.

Dresses are not required attire here as in Texas [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2002, 07:23 PM
Gold Member

Dave I know what you mean! But if you do come on down through here give us a call and maybe we can fix dinner. You can always tell the wife that you want to take her some place EXTRA special for dinner. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2002, 07:54 PM
Bronze Member

I can hear it now..."New York City..." I think I might have to pass on the catus diggin' dress wearin' pepper eatin' huntin' trip. I see why you Texas boys call it "hunting exotics" now. That sounds to be just a little more excitement that I could take in a few short days. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Dave, it's all yours. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2002, 08:37 PM
Gold Member

Aw Shucks I had a "purty" dress picked out for you already [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . Those are some very nice bucks on your homepage. Where are you in the pictures? If you are in them then you knoe how how to wear a Texas dress! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Y ou didn't say tou were from New York City but if you are we'll let you slide this time. Normally we just get a rope. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Hopefully one day we all can get to meet each other and go hunting up that way. Just remember because we are from Texas and wear boots doesn't mean we own oil wells. We need cheap hunting also.
Old 08-14-2002, 05:23 PM
Bronze Member

texas, That "purty dress" sounds like it came from the movie "Deliverance"!

I have been down to Uvalde and Zavala counties in South Texas for the last three years. There are some nice bucks down in that neck of the woods. Check out this ole feller.
http://www.freewebs.com/openlake/

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]