Looking to sale one of my safe queens. This rifle is about 2 years old, with approx 500 rounds through her. I haven't shot her in over a year and need to free up some funds.
- Surgeon 591/R action, Cerakote OD Green with Cerakote Flat Dark Earth Bolt and Bolt release
- Remington X-Mark Pro trigger tuned to 2.5lbs
- Badger M5 Bottom Metal, Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Krieger, MTU, 1-10 twist, 26 inches, OD Green
- Manners T5A, 3 GAP Camo, Flat Dark Earth, Tan, OD Green
3250.00 shipped, no trades at this time.
-Sorry buddy, the Nightforce does not come with the rifle.
-Shoots sub .5 MOA with current loads and BHA 175gr. As for giving up my load data, that will go with the new owner. I donít mean to sound like a dick, but I am particular about giving that information out. What shoots well in my rifle, might be hazardous in yours.
-She is a fat girl. I would say roughly 16lbs naked.
-She is a Surgeon Short Action 591 Repeater
Thanks for looking.