This is a NEW Remington 700 Milspec 5R
. I am IN LOVE with the rifle, and was really hoping to do more with it (i.e. shoot the crap out of it and have the action trued/rebarreled). Unfortunately, I ran out of money (again) and have to pay some bills before I get too carried away with the rifle.
note: When I removed the barreled action and installed the Manners T4-A, there was a slight alignment issue that had to do with the action dimensions. I sent it off to Tom Manners, who custom fit the Mini Chassis to fit the action and bed the recoil lug area.
SPECS: Remington 700 5R Milspec Stainless
- Model 700 Stainless Action
- 26" Stainless Barrel (not threaded) with Target Crown
- 300 Win Mag – 5R 1/10" Rifling
- Badger Ordnance Steel 20 MOA Base
- Manners T4-A Stock with Mini-Chassis (Tan)
- 3 Flush Cups (2 Left / 1 Bottom Rear)
- Badger Ordnance Picatinney Rail with 1 Flush Cup
- Picatinney Adapter for Harris style Bipods
- 1 5rd AI 300 WM Magazine Included
PRICE: $2200 SHIPPED
FedEx Priority Overnight to your FFL in the lower 48.
Discreet ("no gun words") PP gift, discreet PP +3%, MO, Cert Check, CC +4%.
First "I'll take it" here in the thread trumps all commitments in PMs.