Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

' SPF"Colt Indiana Ses.. Scout

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2013, 07:12 AM
Bronze Member

' SPF"Colt Indiana Ses.. Scout

Indiana Sesquicentennial scout .22 . Great shape with box. Appears to never had cylinder turned. $400 shipped FFL to FFL
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
' SPF"Colt Indiana Ses.. Scout-colt-pistol-001.jpg  
Old 08-23-2013, 07:55 PM

Re: Colt Indiana Ses.. Scout

If I wasn't paying for two Elk hunts next month, I would drive over and buy this one !

By the way I have a RMEF banquet in Carmel tomorrow if you want to go.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:32 AM

Re: Colt Indiana Ses.. Scout

I will take it.
Jm
Old 09-05-2013, 10:38 AM

Re: ' SPF"Colt Indiana Ses.. Scout

Dan- do you have any tracking info on the Colt pistol. It's been over a week if your FFL mailed it last Thursday and as of today my FFL has not received it. Your P.M. Box is full.
Please let me know. Thanks
Jim
Old 09-05-2013, 06:16 PM

Location: On a South Mountain ridge, near Gettysburg, Pa. hiding in heavy timber

Dan, How about replying to the posts that I and others left you on the S/S barrel and the two stocks. I posted I will buy them..nothing heard about the post since then.

TenToes
Old 09-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Bronze Member

No problem I have been on the road with dad who is very ill. Know its not your problem. I do have the stocks and barrel for sale and can Ship them when I get back to Indiana. I can be reached by my cell by anyone who needs to contact me. # 765-623-3659 Thanks for any patience Dan
Old 09-05-2013, 07:40 PM

Location: On a South Mountain ridge, near Gettysburg, Pa. hiding in heavy timber

Dan.....No problem for me now that you have answered. I had a small, nothing small about a stroke , but I had one on May 2 of this year, despite quarterly Doctor and Cardiologist visits. And, I have effects from it.
I will buy the barrel and the stocks, when you are back and able to take care of business......meanwhile, family comes first.
Let's also take our correspondence off this 'colt for sale thread" and go back to your original post on "gun parts", or by Email.
And yes...your private mail PM box is overflowing and will take no new messages.

I'm sorry for your family illnesses. Get back to me please after you take care of them.
Normally I am on other forums like the 24 Hour Campfire, but am trying this out. Thanks for your response.

Glenn T.