I am upgrading my street car to fuel injection so a toy has to go. This rifle was built by Dave Young in Sand Coulee, MT. It is chambered in his version of a 375 CT improved. He developed the chambering just after the 408 CT hit the "market" and just before the 375 CT came available. It has a little longer neck than the 375 CT with a little less case taper. It performs just about the same as a 375 CT with what is thought to be better barrel life. I was able to get 3125 fps before I got heavier bolt lift. There are 65 rounds fired.
- Lawton 8000 single shot action with Factory Rem 700 trigger, safety provisions removed
- Lawton Barrel, 10 twist, 34" length, fluted, 1.125" muzzle diameter
- Muscle Brake, this thing is a pussycat to shoot
- McRees chassis, in single shot configuration
- 40 MOA rail
- Everything Cerakoted in a cool looking desert sage camo
- 23# with the NF scope on it.
Also included are 55 fireformed brass, just under 600 ct 350 grain SMKs, 50 ct Predator 350 grain solids, 25 ct 330 grain Lehighs, 50 count HSM solids and a set of non-micrometer dies built by Dave Young and VIERSCO.
- My last name in engraved into the barrel. It's not very conspicuous given the camo job but it's there. I don't know why I did that but oh well. You can have the pleasure of owning a rifle associated with one of the most famous Dynasties in ancient China. Also, the first shot I fired was a dumbass move on my part. I loaded it a little hot and broke the extractor getting the case out. The extractor is a new replacement but there is a chew mark on the recoil lug from the broken extractor piece. See pic.
Price is shipped to an FFL that MUST receive from a private party. Knock of $100 for a FTF deal. No scope, rings or bipod included.
The only trade I would consider is a Custom 300 Win Mag. Then I would sell my current one for funds.
This is listed on multiple sights, only respond via PM following an "ill take it" in the thread.
Thanks for looking.