Up for sale is my custom Winchester Model 70 Post '64 in .300 Win Mag
- fully blue printed action
- 26" Rock Creek barrel
- Nathan Dagley V-Port Vaporizer muzzlebrake
- bolt fluting by Kampfeld Custom
- McMillan A3-A5 adjustable stock (13.75"LOP, 2 machined in pillars)
- Nightforce 20MOA rail
- Timney trigger set around 2.5lbs
- 2 piece bottom metal
- barrel action and bm fully cerakoted by Sur-Tac Gear
- stock mag box was opened up for long COAL (~3.670 - going off memory)
- no scope/no bipod weight of 11lbs (according to the bathroom scale anyway)
I've shot 202 rounds through it. A vast majority of that was with 200g Accubonds and RL22 at 3050fps. The new McMillan stock has only about a dozen rounds on it. Previously it had a B&C Medalist. Love this gun as it has shot great and hardly any recoil with the brake. It has consistently shot sub MOA on paper out to 600 yards and successfully on steel out to 1000. It's been on one elk hunt and effectively took a 6x6 bull elk at nearly 600 yards.
Let me know if you have any questions. Only selling to finance another Nightforce to sit atop the .338 Edge I just built.
$2200 (including an unopened bag of Winchester brass)