Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

**SOLD**Savage 6.5x47 Lapua

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Savage 6.5x47 Lapua

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjosh6 View Post
What's the weight?
I want to say 11 something sans scope and rings. I'll try to get it on a scale tomorrow.
Old 02-02-2014, 05:40 AM
Silver Member

Very nice rifle good luck on the sale
Old 02-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Bronze Member

I'm haven't been able to load multiple pics into one post from my phone. I apologize for adding single pics in multiple postings.

Anyway, here are a couple groups. Those are 1.5" stickers and 5 shot groups at 100 yds. FWIW, these shots were made during the first range day when I was breaking in the barrel and making adjustments to the accutrigger. No pics from the second afternoon I took it out as that was mostly shooting 8" steel at 250 and 350 yds; all shots where hits.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Please continue to ask any questions you might have.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
**SOLD**Savage 6.5x47 Lapua-image.jpg  
Old 02-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Bronze Member

This picture loaded sideways. The holes are actually on top of the sticker.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
**SOLD**Savage 6.5x47 Lapua-image.jpg  
Old 02-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remmy700 View Post
Bump for an awesome rig. Trying to scrape some funds up. U looking for any trades?
As far as trades go, the only things I might be interested in are the following:

Rem 700 SA Receivers
6.5 barrel blank, #3 contour; bartlein, krieger, brux, etc
Bushnell Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50
Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40
Old 02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Silver Member

Do you have any interest in trading your rifle for a Remington 700 RS (Rynite Stock) in .243 Winchester with a Leupold Vari-X 3-9x33 Compact? The gun is in excellent condition and shoots 95 gr Berger VLDs excellently. The trigger has been worked and is light and crisp. I think Remington only made this rifle for a couple of years. It has a very rigid factory Rynite stock in a brown/black matte swirl pattern. The finish on the rifle is matte black from the factory. The scope is matte black as well. I sent the scope to Leupold and had them install a CDS elevation knob on the scope. I have not yet ordered a CDS dial with load data. The scope rests in Leupold low standard rings on Leupold 2 piece standard bases, both in matte. The scope has Butler Creek flip open lens covers. This is an excellent varmint rifle as it is fairly light and the 22" barrel lends to its compactness. Thanks for your time. Scott
Old 02-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Bronze Member

I'm not interested. Thanks for the offer, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootergisme View Post
Do you have any interest in trading your rifle for a Remington 700 RS (Rynite Stock) in .243 Winchester with a Leupold Vari-X 3-9x33 Compact? The gun is in excellent condition and shoots 95 gr Berger VLDs excellently. The trigger has been worked and is light and crisp. I think Remington only made this rifle for a couple of years. It has a very rigid factory Rynite stock in a brown/black matte swirl pattern. The finish on the rifle is matte black from the factory. The scope is matte black as well. I sent the scope to Leupold and had them install a CDS elevation knob on the scope. I have not yet ordered a CDS dial with load data. The scope rests in Leupold low standard rings on Leupold 2 piece standard bases, both in matte. The scope has Butler Creek flip open lens covers. This is an excellent varmint rifle as it is fairly light and the 22" barrel lends to its compactness. Thanks for your time. Scott