For Sale: 270 Allen Magnum
My lifelong best friend and hunting partner died last summer and I’m selling this gun for his wife.
- Savage left hand 110 action trued and trigger work done by Kirby Allen of APS
- Nesika 3 groove, 30” barrel chambered for 270 Allen Magnum
- Holland QD muzzle brake
- Holland recoil lug
- McMillan left hand Hunter stock w/Decelerator, 50% dark gray, 25% black, 25% white
- Flush cup and stud on forearm and flush cup on butt. There are two flush cups on the front as McMillan screwed up and spaced the stud and flush cup for a bipod only. Because of the Pod-Loc a second flush cup was added.
- Sightron 6-24x50 scope w/duplex reticle, sunshade and flip up scope covers
- Harrix Bi-pod w/Pod-Loc and sling
- Includes an Aluminum hard case
- Weight as shown is 13.75#
Price, shipped to your FFL or face to face in Washington State is $1,995.00. No Trades!!! REDUCED TO $1795.00
Kirby Allen of APS did all of the work on this gun.
The sale price includes approximately 95 empty fire-formed cases. I will anneal them before selling. I will also include load data to get you up and running. I also have 32 new, unfired or used, 7mm RUM cases that you can fireform and use for the 270 AM.
Included is a set of Redding dies w/micrometer seater for the 270 AM.
As near as I know the barrel has about 500-525 rounds through it. He was shooting the 140 Accubonds in it and accuracy was outstanding. The gun has killed several deer. I’ve seen him take magpies at 400 yards with it.
There is a small mark on the sunshade plus a small mark on the scope as shown in the pics.
For a face to face sale to a Washington State resident I will drive half way to meet you for the sale but I will require a $500.00 down payment before hand. This is because I drove one time for a sale but the supposed buyer never showed.
Any sale to a non-resident of Washington State will be a FFL to FFL sale and the gun will only be shipped after funds clear.
More pics in next post.