Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.


Reply

**SOLD PF** FOR SALE: 7mm Allen Magnum built by Kirby Allen of APS **SOLD PF**

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8  
Old 08-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Blackfoot, Idaho
Posts: 8,064
Re: FOR SALE: 7mm Allen Magnum built by Kirby Allen of APS

Dick, I'm a bit concerned re: the drastic changes in life. Tho'ts/prayers are with you. If someone wants a 375 AM real bad I'll move on this one just to help you out.
__________________
I may be the slowest guy on the mountain . . . . but . . . . I'm on the mountain!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Yakima, Washington
Posts: 3,833
Re: FOR SALE: 7mm Allen Magnum built by Kirby Allen of APS

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post
Dick, I'm a bit concerned re: the drastic changes in life. Tho'ts/prayers are with you. If someone wants a 375 AM real bad I'll move on this one just to help you out.
It's not a money thing Roy so keep that 375 and enjoy it, but thanks for the thoughts. I've just outlived all of my hunting partners and lost my lifelong hunting partner, plus I've got no family members interested in long range stuff to hand it down to. And, I don't want it to just sit in the safe. Even without the 7mm AM I've got things covered out to 1000 yards and I'll be hunting some different country now due to adapting to hunting alone vs. having partners and backup.

Thanks again for the thoughts but I'm looking forward to reading about you and the 375.
__________________
ss7mm
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kookifornia
Posts: 433
Re: FOR SALE: 7mm Allen Magnum built by Kirby Allen of APS

Oh man! I have a few hundred Wildcat bullets but no gun to shoot them out of!! Let me see what I can make happen
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Yakima, Washington
Posts: 3,833
Re: FOR SALE: 7mm Allen Magnum built by Kirby Allen of APS

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam32 View Post
Oh man! I have a few hundred Wildcat bullets but no gun to shoot them out of!! Let me see what I can make happen
Sounds good.
__________________
ss7mm
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SD
Posts: 254
Re: FOR SALE: 7mm Allen Magnum built by Kirby Allen of APS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss7mm View Post
It's not a money thing Roy so keep that 375 and enjoy it, but thanks for the thoughts. I've just outlived all of my hunting partners and lost my lifelong hunting partner, plus I've got no family members interested in long range stuff to hand it down to. And, I don't want it to just sit in the safe. Even without the 7mm AM I've got things covered out to 1000 yards and I'll be hunting some different country now due to adapting to hunting alone vs. having partners and backup.

Thanks again for the thoughts but I'm looking forward to reading about you and the 375.
You can consider me a family member, I will take your "hand-me-downs"

My dad's name is Richard so we can pretend you are my "dad"!

Its no fun to hunt alone - I know that.

How many rounds down the current barrel or did I miss something?

I need to think this over.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-20-2012, 10:48 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Yakima, Washington
Posts: 3,833
Re: FOR SALE: 7mm Allen Magnum built by Kirby Allen of APS

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbill View Post
How many rounds down the current barrel or did I miss something?

I need to think this over.
It's there but I did a lot of babbling so it's easily missed. My records show 458 down the tube.
__________________
ss7mm
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-21-2012, 08:30 AM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Jena La.
Posts: 36
Re: FOR SALE: 7mm Allen Magnum built by Kirby Allen of APS

How manny rounds would you say this barrel is good for before needing looked at or changed? Can you post some ballistics that you seen with your loads?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: **SOLD PF** FOR SALE: 7mm Allen Magnum built by Kirby Allen of APS **SOLD PF**
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTS Kirby Allen Built 7 STW LewisH Guns For Sale 0 08-27-2011 03:24 PM
FS:Kirby Allen Built 7 STW LewisH Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc. 0 08-27-2011 03:12 PM
F/S - APS Extreme Magnum 300 Ultra Mag - Built by Kirby Allen tonyo Guns For Sale 2 04-22-2010 10:55 PM
WTS Kirby Allen built 260 rem ICANHITHIMMAN Guns For Sale 35 03-20-2010 06:11 PM
Kirby Allen built rem. 700 in 243 ..... hvyw8t Guns For Sale 0 08-01-2005 10:40 PM

Current Poll
Do you plan to buy a new custom rifle in the next 12 months?
YES - Of course - 72.66%
1,674 Vote
NO - wife/girlfriend won't let me. - 27.34%
630 Votes
Total Votes: 2,304
You may not vote on this poll.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC