Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

**SOLD**Bushmaster Varminter 24" fluted barrel**SOLD**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Silver Member

**SOLD**Bushmaster Varminter 24" fluted barrel**SOLD**

I have for sale a Bushmaster Varminter with windham stamp also which from my small amount of knowledge means it was built where the windham ar's are being built now and before bushmaster moved, if im wrong please let me know/ has 24" fluted barrel/ hogue grip/ free floated hand guard/ 2 stage trigger/ YHM riser blocks/ and has a Hammers 3-9X42 GDT 500yd scope on it and its missing the lighted reticle cap but pretty much giving the scope for free as the riser blocks are about $50. I bought this thing to put in the feed truck to take care of the coyotes while haying and feeding cows but its just not that handy in my truck because it has a 24" barrel. I bought it from a friend he told me he put 100 rds down it and i have put about 40rds down it, has some light handling marks that are in photos but the gun is tight and functions flawlessly, want $1300 plus shipping for it as it sits or $1250 plus shipping without risers and scope. I have looked around and tried my best to see what they was going for before December of last year and went below that price some, the last thing i want to be is a price gouger, there are enough of them already.

Old 03-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Silver Member

Re: Bushmaster Varminter 24" fluted barrel

Very cool of you to get it to someone at a fair price. Good luck with your sale. It will probably sale today.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoop View Post
Very cool of you to get it to someone at a fair price. Good luck with your sale. It will probably sale today.
Thanks
Old 03-02-2013, 11:31 PM

Just thought I would ask, would you like to trade for a 20" upper? I have a 20" HBAR, 5.56 DPMS barreled upper. It has a hogue free float hand guard. I have been wanting a 24" barrel, but I am not interested in paying the current prices. It shoots regular sub-MOA groups with handloads, have pictures if interested.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotamike View Post
Just thought I would ask, would you like to trade for a 20" upper? I have a 20" HBAR, 5.56 DPMS barreled upper. It has a hogue free float hand guard. I have been wanting a 24" barrel, but I am not interested in paying the current prices. It shoots regular sub-MOA groups with handloads, have pictures if interested.
Sent you a pm.

Would do some trading on it for a savage bvss 223 or ruger vt 223 or interested in a 338lm in savage 10fcp or remington