Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

SOLD: 3 Lija 6.5mm barrels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2004, 10:40 AM

Re: SOLD: 3 Lija 6.5mm barrels

I guess I won't be receiving the information you promised me. Well thanks for your time and maybe next time you would be kind enough to keep to your word. Have a great day!
Old 09-29-2004, 12:22 PM
Platinum Member

Sorry JP.
I have 13 or so people wanting less than what I'm selling. 7 interested in 2 or 3 barrels, but asking questions/requesting pics, etc.
4 who said they would take them, without question, but haven't confirmed yet that they would send funds+shipping. 1 who wants them & will send any amount today, but has to wait for the others to confirm or deny.
I could go through alot of effort to answer everyone's questions, but feel that I would be stringing them along considering seemingly -hard, no questions asked- offers pending. So my replies to some is simply what things boil down to: they're gone, sold, slotted for, secured by, taken, or otherwise, until I know for sure.
Again, sorry

Reminds me of a time I put an ad in the local paper to give away a goldfish. This was a little gold-fish. Could've flushed the damn thing.
I recieved calls for months on it. Way after the ad had come & gone. Everyone interested, but nobody actually stopped by to pick it up.
I must've had a dozen people strung along on this, because so&so said they would get it, but didn't pick it up yet.
One day, pulling into the driveway(nobody home), 2 women are fighting in the yard. Swinging purses & curses. They were both there to get my fish, and both left in a fit without it! I ended up dumping it in a neighbor's pond where it was likely eaten by a cat or something. Such is life(and death).

[ 09-29-2004: Message edited by: Mikecr ]
Old 10-04-2004, 04:39 PM

Not sure what the story is about but you did say, I'll get that information to you. Then not a peep............

Next time, forget making statements that you have no intention of keeping!

Have a nice day. ...............
Old 10-05-2004, 10:01 AM

Thought I would add this copy of the email I was sent when I planned to purchase the barrels.

Quote: When I get home today, I'll check on the muzzle diameter. All other dimensions are matching the contour shown. The barrels were ordered longer than standard.
I'll have to ask my wife about our PayPal account w/regard to selling. We use it for buying usually, and may be limited on selling. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]