Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

For sale: Lilja .30 caliber barrel blank.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska
For sale: Lilja .30 caliber barrel blank.

For sale: 1-Lilja 30 caliber barrel blank. 12 twist, will finish up to 27-1/4" "Straight taper benchrest" 1.200 HV taper. http://www.riflebarrels.com/products...s.htm#straight

Lilja barrels can take 3 or more months to get. Get one without the wait. This barrel is a 100% new blank. I am selling this barrel to put the funds into another project. I have an identical barrel finished on my 300 RUM and stabilizes 200 ACCUBONDS and 220 SMK's and shoots many loads VERY well. If interested drop me an email or post a reply. Thanks for looking.

$275.00 (US dollars) Shipped to any of the 50 states. PayPal, personal check or money order. Will ship upon arrival of funds. If personal check is issued, barrel will be shipped when check clears.

Regards!
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (where the shot goes, how big the group is, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Platinum Member

Re: For sale: Lilja .30 caliber barrel blank.

Would you be interested in any type of trading?? Only reason I ask is that I am kinda poor right now, but I am trying to sell my Ruger Target in 220 swift. My current 300 RUM is the factory barrel on my 700 LSS and I have put about 1000 rounds down the tube. Its about shot out. I want a lilja barrel for it. Maybe I should just try harder to sell it and when I come up with the money, I can buy this from you.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska
Re: For sale: Lilja .30 caliber barrel blank.

I am not interested in a trade at this time.

Right now I have not had any bites except for you. If you would like I will hold it for you for a while. A while meaning a month or 2. I will even knock 25 bucks off if that helps you comit. Thanks!
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (where the shot goes, how big the group is, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.