Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

For-sale-Brand-new-Dave-Tooley-Custom-338-Lupa-Improved

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Platinum Member

For-sale-Brand-new-Dave-Tooley-Custom-338-Lupa-Improved

Hey-guys-I-just-received-notice-that-my-338-Lupa-Improved-has-been-completed-and-shipped.-I-will-be-recieving-her-in-about-10-days.-However-I-am-going-to-have-to-sell-too.-She-is-brand-new-and-never-fired.-The-Smith-who-built-this-rifle-is-non-other-than-Dave-Tooley.-It-took-17-months-for-completion-and-I-can't-believe-I-have-to-sell-her-however-you-got-to-do-what-you-got-to-do-during-bad-times.-For-those-who-don't-know-I-just-found-out-that-I-will-be-losing-my-job-soon.-Anyhow-here-are-the-specs;

1.-Brand-new-never-fired-just-completed-Dave-Tooley-Rifle
2.-338-Lupa-Improved-tight-neck-(Yogi)
3.-BAT-10"-2"-diameter-Action
4.-McMillan-50-HBR-with-lead-added.-Color-Black-and-Green-Marble.
5.-Lilja-36"-1-10-twist-1.750-straight-taper-to-muzzle.
6.-Muzzle-Brake-by-Dave-Tooley
7.-Jewel-Trigger
8.-Davidson-Custom-Base-with-20-MOA
9.-Kelby-30mm-rings
10.-Weight-of-rifle-is-around-60-lbs
11.-Comes-with-Custom-dies-by-D.Tooley

The-rifle-was-built-for-2000-+-shooting

This-rifle-is-brand-new-and-just-completed.-I-am-not-going-to-shoot-her-so-she-will-be-brand-new-until-someone-buys-her.

Asking-$4000.00

Please-e-mail-if-interested;
wildcat@highdesert.com

Jake
Old 02-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Platinum Member

Re: For-sale-Brand-new-Dave-Tooley-Custom-338-Lupa-Improved

why did you have to lose you're job. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Seeing all these posts on the stuff you are trying to sell I would love to have if I had the money. In the same boat trying to figure out on how to pay for college this fall. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Platinum Member

My-company-is-cutting-positions-to-save-money.-However-the-upper-CEO's-and-upper-administration-all-just-received-a-50%-increase-in-pay.-I-am-in-the-lower-Administration-however-the-company-decided-they-did-not-need-my-job-anymore.-Basically-my-job-is-being-cut-and-someone-else-is-going-to-have-to-do-what-I-was-doing.-That-persons-job-just-trippled-in-responsibility-and-received-no-pay-increase.-Here-is-a-funny-thing-my-company-offered-me-another-job-but-at-a-$30000.00-pay-decrease-yes-I-said-a-thirty-thousand-dollar-pay-decrease.-I-said-no-thank-you-and-have-decided-to-take-a-pay-off-that-will-allow-me-to-stay-above-water-while-I-am-looking-for-a-new-job.-Trust-me-this-really-sucks.-It-seems-like-people-at-the-top-keep-getting-richer-and-the-people-who-are-doing-the-work-are-getting-screwed.-I-am-a-Republican-but-I-am-getting-sick-of-these-huge-companies-making-millions-and-millions-of-dollars-and-cutting-to-expand-their-profits.-This-seems-to-be-a-huge-problem-right-now-in-our-country.-Here-is-an-example-the-person-above-me-makes-$75000.00-dollars-more-than-me-a-year-and-he-also-gets-about-a-$25000.00-bonus-at-the-end-of-the-year-that's-a-$100000.00-dollar-difference-in-pay-and-I-actually-do-his-work-and-have-made-him-look-good-for-years.-Here-is-something-else-my-job-requires-me-to-have-a-college-education-and-my-boss-who-makes-$100000.00-dollars-more-than-myself-his-job-requires-no-education.-The-person-below-me-makes-$15000.00-less-than-my-self.-As-a-boss-I've-tried-to-get-raises-for-my-staff-because-they-are-so-under-paid.-When-I-ask-for-pay-increases-for-my-staff-or-myself-we-are-laughed-at-and-then-asked-to-take-on-more-responsibility-so-the-higher-ups-can-look-good-and-get-their-year-end-bonus.-I've-reserched-my-companies-profits-beleive-me-they-are-not-hurting-this-comes-down-to-greed-pure-and-simple.-I-could-see-if-they-needed-to-cut-jobs-to-save-the-company-however-this-is-not-the-case.-Anyhow-I-am-very-upset-about-this-hole-thing-I've-worked-hard-for-this-company-for-10-years-and-this-is-what-I-get-while-the-higher-ups-buy-their-new-beach-houses-yachts-ect.-Anyway-one-of-these-days-I-will-be-able-to-buy-this-stuff-again-but-right-now-I-need-to-be-smart-and-sell-my-toys-and-put-that-money-in-the-bank.

Wildcat

P.S.-Sorry-for-the-rant
Old 02-10-2007, 04:17 PM
SPONSOR

No need to apologize wildcat....

We just all feel for ya man....
Old 02-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks-guys
Old 02-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Silver Member

We need to know the name of that firm!!! And you are not alone either. 18 years and worked my way up to 82 thousand a year. Just moved into a new house and bought a new truck when the company closed it's doors. My new job started out at 32 thousand a year. My wife had to back to shcool and back to work to make it up. We are OK now, we kept our house and cars but our credit is trashed. We are on the mend and you can email me or call me on the phone anytime you need to talk. You don't even have to pay for the call. Here is my toll free number 1.877.554.0182. And if you need a whole new computer let me know. I have several good used computers you can have.

Keep the Faith Brother. You will get through this.

Douglas Lebeck dl2957@aol.com
Old 02-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks-for-the-support.-I-am-affraid-to-say-the-companies-name-because-they-are-so-poweful.-I-am-afraid-if-I-do-they-will-mess-with-the-rest-of-my-future.

Wildcat