Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Rra ar15

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 09:50 PM
Silver Member

Re: Rra ar15

Unless you sold it to a friend or family member then you're right it is stupid. Taking advantage of someone means you're not being honest. I can ask a million dollars for my ar. Doesn't mean I'm taking advantage. If someone is asking a price for something that you don't think it's worth just stay out of it. Not really any of your business. As far as being hypocritical, that pertains to anyone who says its unfair to sell something at market value. If you have money to burn and can afford to loose money on every investment you have then be my guest. That's not me though

Old 02-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Platinum Member

You know what they say, arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you are still...well, special.

To hell with it, might as well go for gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad44 View Post
Taking advantage of someone means you're not being honest.
No, that's called dishonesty. "Take advantage of" means to profit selfishly.

I can ask a million dollars for my ar. Doesn't mean I'm taking advantage.
Yes, that is exactly what it means. Especially when you are praying on the fears of others. Maybe you would prefer to call it exploitation, or maybe profiteering.

If someone is asking a price for something that you don't think it's worth just stay out of it. Not really any of your business.
I posted a comment and then regretted it thinking along these lines. So I deleted it. But you know what, maybe that was just me being selfish. Maybe some people are just ignorant of being taken advantage of and it wouldn't be right for me to steer them in the right direction.

As far as being hypocritical, that pertains to anyone who says its unfair to sell something at market value.
Do you ever gripe about gas prices? If so then you are the hypocrite, because they do pretty much the same thing you are doing.

If you have money to burn and can afford to loose money on every investment you have then be my guest. That's not me though
I make an Army Staff Sergeant's pay, so my money has to go a long way.
Making a buck is one thing, but price gouging is another. I don't know you but you seem like one of those "The drunk chick deserved it" kinda guys.

The people trying to say the 2nd Amendment is outdated are probably the same folks that would say the same thing about the Bible.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:25 PM
Silver Member

This is getting stupid and far too time consuming. Agree to disagree