Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Rra ar15

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Silver Member

Re: Rra ar15

It sold anyway. Market isn't wrong. People won't pay inflated prices if the supply is there. Anyone selling an ar in this market would be stupid to ask the pre-panic prices. That's like selling a vehicle for below market value. No one would do that.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Platinum Member

Deleted

The people trying to say the 2nd Amendment is outdated are probably the same folks that would say the same thing about the Bible.

Last edited by Bravo 4; 02-25-2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Not my business
Old 02-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo 4 View Post
It never ceases to amaze me when somebody tries to justify ripping another off.
Lol. Never ceases to amaze me about how hipicritical people are. If ARs are selling at 2k+ 3 weeks ago and a guy takes advantage of it that isn't ripping anyone off. Value is adjusted by buyers so if you don't like it don't buy and the prices come down. No justification needed. I asked a price and it sold. Much cheaper then most others sold them for mind you.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:29 PM

Hi chad44...new member here today. I have a never issued Polish military 40x60 spotter in metal box with instructions, eye pieces, adj. section legs for height and also a neat little adapter that allows you to mount on telephone pole, side of wooden buliding etc., etc. not Swarovski but quality and heavy duty...
Old 02-25-2013, 07:33 PM

I agree...glad you sold it...good day.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Silver Member

Ramrod, thanks for telling me about your scope but I already ordered one. Good luck selling yours.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad44 View Post
Lol. Never ceases to amaze me about how hipicritical people are. If ARs are selling at 2k+ 3 weeks ago and a guy takes advantage of it that isn't ripping anyone off. Value is adjusted by buyers so if you don't like it don't buy and the prices come down. No justification needed. I asked a price and it sold. Much cheaper then most others sold them for mind you.
I think you are confused on what hypocritical means, if you are referring to me. That would only apply if I had taken advantage of somebody...much along the lines of what you were trying to do, at least with your first price.
Actually, I recently sold a .308 AR for a loss of $300 from what I had invested in it. They are going for $1,000 more then what I paid for it new. Stupid??? Probably. Hypocritical??? Not even close! At least get your name calling correct.

The people trying to say the 2nd Amendment is outdated are probably the same folks that would say the same thing about the Bible.