rifles , hunting and varmint ones too , a bunch..........
i am finally going to bite the bullet and let go of some i just do not use , way too many to put photos here ,most i have shot, some i have not, i will post my phone number, if you are seriously interested in something then do call , i can e-mail photos or send you to a link so you can see photos, if i dont know you i will meet you somehwere with what you are interested in , if i have dealt with you before you are welcome to come to the house, thanks for your understanding, reasonable offers considered, not interested in trades, i'm honest and straight up , these will be here for about 1-2 weeks then i will post to sell elsewhere
oregon residents no problem with bill of sale and valid id, SHIPPING IS AT YOUR COST, john 503-628-7828, i would prefer you call rather than send messages thanks, i am not a dealer, this is items i have bought and gathered over time, call or e-mail me at email@example.com, <<< look it may be 3-4 days at a time before i look at this post, thanks
1) dakota model 97 hunter 7x57 excellent condition, like new $2100
2) remington 700 bdl varmint 223 remington easy 95% "a" serial prefix $800
3) kimber oregon 89 bgr super grade / america 375 hh 99% $2200
4) remington 338 alaskan wildernes rifle ,shot 20-30 times first version , 99% $1450
5) ruger number 1s 218 bee 99% with box $1250
6) remington 660 222 remington metal and bluing perfect , small marks on wood $650
7) remington 600 308 win mint w/bushnell 4x scopechief command post reticle $750
8) winchester 94 44 mag trapper model 99% $600
9) sako l61r 270 win 90% $725
10) winchester model 70 blue/wood 6.5x55 swede featherweight 99% $ gone
11) ruger 77 varmint laminated 22 ppc 99% with box $800
12) sako deluxe 243 l579 garcia import 97% $1350
13) weatherby vanguard deluxe 300 win mag , owned since new in about 1979 or 1980 have box 95% shot little and is very accurate $gone
14) winchester model 70 heavy varmint 222 remington rare rifle 99% w/box $1050
15) ruger number 1b 200 year model 243 win awesome wood 99% w/box $1000
16) remington 40x 300 win mag wood stock $1250
17) schultz & larsen model 65 7x61 s&h very nice $1000 have brass n dies available too
18) remington 722 300 savage nice usable hunting riflle good shape shoots well too $425
19) ruger m77 early flat bolt not a collector piece but good condition $gone
20) interarms whitworth 25-06 new never shot in a bell & carlson stock $600
21) winchester pre 64 308 feather weight very nice, but stock short by 3/4 to 1 inch $1000
22) sako l579 243 varmint heavy barrel pre garcia blond wood excellent $1000
23) remington 700 blue long action 6.5-06 hart barrel 8 twist heavy barrel muzzle brake shehane tracker laminated stock 3 mercury recoil reducers excellent shape shot 50-60 rounds, a tackdriver and heavy about 1600 in just parts looking for 1900
some have the rings and bases and some do not, thanks
Last edited by johntree63; 08-25-2011 at 01:05 AM.
Re: rifles , hunting and varmint ones too , a bunch..........
Am looking at 6.5's and would like a pic and info on the 6.5-06. Have the 06 in the 35 Whelen and wondering if recoil on lighter bullets would be expected. How does it shoot? I'm getting older and can shoot heavy pushes like the Whelen, but sharp, hard blows hurt my damaged shoulders. Am looking at 6.5 Swedish Mausers for the recoil and deep penetration but do like the 06 cartridge.